Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Mini Van Mom Shows Her Thong

And no, this isn't going to be all x-rated and stuff.

But here's the deal. Last night I spent my evening at the pool, which is the same as almost every other night of the week. But last night, one of the mom's, who is notoriously snobby, and who just happens to drive a mini-van, flashed her thong.

And guess what? It was holey.

Not holy as in religious. Holey as in, her cotton Vicki's Secret thong had holes in it.

Now why do you think that is? We've all been guilty of letting our underwear drawer slide once in a while. Maybe we just don't get around to cleaning it out often enough, or maybe it just creeps up on us and we're like, "Holy Shit! This is holey!" And then we throw it away in disgust.

But this was a holey thong that could not have been mistaken for an acceptable pair of panties. I wouldn't even have noticed except she was wearing ill-fitting jeans that gaped in the back and I had a clear view. And I probably should have told her, maybe not about the obvious holes, but about the fact that she was flashing the masses.

But I didn't. Instead, I sat right there, clucked my tongue and thought, "that's what you get for being such a bitch."

Kind of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment for you!!!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I would have done too...bitch deserved to have her holey foundations hang out.

:)