Saturday, December 13, 2008

Proof That Anyone Can Have an Online Business


So I was trolling the Internet yesterday trying to find some panda-related goods for the kid and came across this store. In it, they are selling the knitting pattern for this sweater, which I find disturbing for several reasons. Not only is it heinously ugly, it's advertised as a women's sweater.

Do you know any woman that would wear this? If you do, it's your duty to advise them that this is clearly unacceptable.

In other socially unacceptable-related news, I got up extra early this morning to spend a few minutes with the boy before he headed out the door and I was mindlessly flipping through channels when I came across the MTV television show, "Date My Mom."

What a fucking train wreck that show is. Have you seen it? If not, you can watch previous episodes online.

If you think your life is ef'd, you'll feel much better after watching this show, which has mom's dating a mid-twenties guy, trying to sell their daughters. Then, at the end of the show, the mom's line up and the guy tells them which daughter he wants to date. Most often, when he does NOT choose their daughter, mom has some beautiful thing to say like, "So and so, you such a f**king idiot. My daughter's too good for you."

Yes, I'm sure she is. Wait for it.......

Then the daughter comes out and has her say. This morning included a girl that actually bent over and farted in the guy's direction.

Now, that's quality TV.

No comments: