Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tom Cruise and Tropic Thunder


Have you seen it yet?

I just watched it last night. I love Ben Stiller, find Jack Black to be hysterical, and have a mad crazy crush on Robert Downey Jr. so it was a natural pick for me. While I thought the movie started out a little slow and not so piss-your-pants-laughing funny, it quickly turned for the good.

So loudly was I laughing that the kid came downstairs and asked me to keep it down because I was embarrassing her in front of her friend.

It was that funny.

However, the highlight of the movie came during the closing credits. Tom Cruise plays Les Grossman, a sleazy producer, and is nearly unrecognizable in the part. Partially bald, lots of extra chest hair, and over-sized glasses truly transformed him into Hugh Hefner's fat younger brother. If you haven't seen the movie, you need to. But in the meantime, you can take a break and laugh your ass of watching this video. Happy Holidays from me to you.





Photo courtesy of britfilms.tv

1 comment:

flawed said...

Definitely a good movie. I had to look up who played Les and when I found out it was Tom Cruise, it funnier to see the character in that roll.