Saturday, January 20, 2007

Well, new year, new blog. This year, I will try to be consistent (like not wait more than an ENTIRE year to post anything) on Sydnie's blog and will be consistent in my posts to shawls4survivors - a new effort by Kathy and I to get comfort shawls to the graduates of SARSSM's support groups. For those of you who don't know what SARSSM is, it is a support service for victims of sexual abuse and you can find them here. In fact, if you're in the area, you should pick up the latest copy of the Portland Phoenix - a survivor has written her story - it's a very good article. If you're NOT in the area, check it out anyway.

If you knit and purl, we want you. Check out the
blog and get involved.

Alright, I gotta get stuff done......it's a Saturday, cold as hell, and I've got enough crap sitting here to keep me busy for a week; Ciao.

No comments: