Sunday, July 13, 2008

Conversations Overheard

Recently, my life has taken me all over the place it seems. In my recent travels, I have seen and heard things that I feel must be shared. Why? Because I have nothing better to do.

Seen:
  • a very large man wearing a "brew crew" tshirt, taking a piss while smoking a cigarette next to a kerosene pump at the ghetto gas station.
  • a naked man running through a hotel.
  • two people having sex on the floor of the fitness center of the same hotel.
Overheard:
  • "Can I sit with you? No. Why not? Because you're fucking homeless and you smell bad," at an Old Port Dunkin' Donuts.
  • "It's an issue mom because he's the baby's father and he's going to get deported," over lunch at Gritty's.
  • "Just don't change your routine; the only way marriage works is if you just keep doing what you've always done. Never ask him, and he'll never say no," bridesmaids giving advice to a future bride.
Lame, isn't it? I've been non-bloggy for a week, and this is all I've got. Oh, wait, I've also got the shameless plug for all the work I've been doing at About and Upromise......

I'll try to pull together a little funny for the coming week.....I promise.

No comments: