Friday, February 15, 2008

Things You Just Don't Want to See

It's a Friday and it didn't snow today; by all accounts, that's a pretty goddamn good day in Maine. So why is it then, that my day was tainted by sights normal people just should not have to witness? Case in point ::

1) Mullet Mom dragging her two kids out of a minivan at 8:30 in the morning, screaming to holy H-E-double-pixie-sticks. Seems Thing 2 bitch-slapped Thing 1 and breaking up a brawl wasn't in mommy-dearest's morning plan.

2) White kids who think they're gangsta's....."whacha say biz-nitch?"

3) A dog smaller than my cat, humping a greyhound. I'm assuming I don't need to elaborate here.

So, how did I soothe myself? In bed with last night's episode of Cashmere Mafia, 3 hours of Sex in the City and a pint of Half Baked. Happy Friday Friends.


No comments: