Monday, May 05, 2008

It's a Pain in My Back

You can tell that you're getting old when sitting on a concrete floor for an hour is enough to cripple you.

And that's exactly what it did.

You see, on Thursday's, I volunteer my time to teach a knitting class at the kids' school. And this past Thursday, I spent an hour, on a concrete floor, on my knees twisting back and forth. When I tried to stand up, I went down, hard.

So my weekend was essentially a "pain in my back" and my ass if you want to get technical....and my entire right leg all the way down to my ankle. So today is a trip to the chiropractor, who suspect I may have some form of bulging disk. I don't even know what that means, but guessing by his tone of voice on the phone, it's not a pleasant thing.

Alrighty, I'm off. To try and take a shower, which at this rate, should take me roughly an hour or so.......have a great Monday!

No comments: