Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are You Ready for This? I'm Not.

So, it seems that over the course of the next two weeks, my smiling face will be delivered to 2 million inboxes around the country, courtesy of Upromise.com.

Dear Sweet Gentle Jesus.

Don't get me wrong, the Upromise site is great - in fact, if you have children and you're reading this, and you're NOT signed up for Upromise, you're ca.razy.  Free money for college....hello?!? Miss Sydi has been a member since birth and with any luck, I won't have to pay for textbooks, or maybe her student lunch card.  Anyway, it's totally worth it; especially if you're like me and do a lot of your shopping online.

But, back to the original intent of this post.  In the grand scheme of things, 2 million people is really just a drop in the bucket, but to me, it seems like a hella lot.  So, if you're already signed up over there, be prepared, I'm coming right into your home and you don't have a darn thing to say about it. 


No comments: