Monday, August 04, 2008

When A Man is More Beautiful Than a Woman

Until yesterday, I've never really come across a man that I considered beautiful.

And that, my friends, was when I met one of our city's "finest,"........an employee of the police department. He was investigating a case of stolen property, to which I was a witness, but the entire time we were talking, all I could think about was how he looked far more like one of those strippers that shows up at a bachelorette party - which made it really hard to focus and be serious.

I was also thinking:
1) He looks like a dark-haired version of Johnny Bravo.
2) He must spend a fortune on hair product and tanning.

And then I couldn't stop giggling. I'm sure he found me to be wildly annoying, but when a cop shows up to take a statement, and you're waiting for him to rip off his velcro pants and start grinding a poll at any moment, it's kind of hard to keep a straight face.


No comments: