Sunday, October 07, 2007

I Caught Some Flack.......

from my little brother for not posting any pictures of his gaaawwwgeous daughter. So I'm here to do it right now. For everyone's viewing pleasure, here she is. You know, it's a funny thing; when I welcomed her here the first time, I spelled her name Madison and when he emailed me pictures, I was like, uh, oh my, he spelled his own kid's name wrong! And then it occurred to me that it was his kid and he could spell it any way he wants. Dummy me.

And just because he's so damn cute, here's a picture of my adorable nephew holding his new sister.
Coming up, I'm going to go ahead and start a new column here on the blog called "Miss Manners," just to help out any fledgling parents - you know because my parenting skills are so fantastic. Funny enough, when I went to the library sale, I found a book from 1984 and penned by Judith Marin titled "Miss Manners :: Guide to Rearing Perfect Children" *A primer for everyone worried about the future of civilization*

This book is fantastic because it is filled with Q & A's from readers and then the "proper" answer. In 2005, she updated the book and republished it, and I'm curious to see how different the answers are, almost 20 years later. However, here, we're going to give you the original question, with her original answer, and then the answer that, is of course, incredibly snarky; after all, I would have it no other way. So, stay tuned for that - it should prove to be very interesting.

No comments: