Friday, April 18, 2008

I Think It's Time to Hit the Grocery Store

When you open your freezer and the only two things in it are a Lean Cuisine and a bag of frozen bagels, it's a pretty good indicator that it's time to hit the grocery store. Where the hell did all our food go?

Honestly, I don't deprive our family.....I just went to the store last week! I think we must have squatters when we're not here or something. Of course, between the cost of gas, and the cost of food, I'm surprised WE'RE not squatters by now......

Other than this amazing epiphany, I really have nothing else to report. Leaf Blower was busy blowing leaves at the neighbors house today, which really pissed me off because I have another 20,000 words due to my publisher on Sunday; it's hard to concentrate when all you can hear is a damn leaf blower.

Don't get me wrong though, I was totally keeping my eyes open though because the last time he was blowing leaves, it was off her roof and he fell off; that was a site for sure.

The weekend holds a meeting and then a big 4-0 birthday party for a friend. Then next week is April vacation, and quite possibly stands to be the single longest week of my life. I'm so desperate to keep the kid busy that I'm contemplating a trip to the mall! Oh the horror!! I'm also entertaining a trip to Boston for the day......

So, another boring post. Hope you're having a fabulous Friday, and enjoying the warm, sunny weather.......

No comments: