Friday, April 04, 2008

"Where The Hell Have You Been?"

Earlier today, I got an email with that exact title. Enclosed was a note from an old friend:

"Hey Biz-nitch, where the hell are you? And why the hell aren't you blogging? You're my blogging star....please shine your light once again.....in other words, get your shit together and start being funny again!"

Surely, he jests. But alas, I realized that it's been a while since I dropped a note. And while nothing all that funny has happened here on Brookview Terrace as of late, I can offer up a dose of what I've been up to. So, here's been my last few days:

So that's been my week, and that's why I've been gone. So, for the one person that emailed me to say "get your shit together and start being funny again," I apologize that I've failed you on one more post.

But I promise, I've got lots of funny coming up......don't leave me now!!

No comments: