Friday, April 11, 2008

Watching the Red Sox

There is something so completely relaxing about doing anything with the drone of a Red Sox game in the background - really. I know, I know, most of you probably don't picture me as a baseball fan, but those Red Sox had me at "hello," way back in 2000.

But now, I'm trying to sit here and actually WATCH the game - the first game of the season that I've gotten to see - and I've got the dog dream-barking, and the kid bouncing around in front of the television doing that annoying "whisper shout" thing she does.....

"What do you mean it's 1 to 1?"

"When is something exciting going to happen?"

"His name isn't really Coco Crisp, is it?"

Not only does this drastically reduce the enjoyment factor of the game for me, it is completely distracting me from catching Papelbon's DD commercial; that boy's got a nice ass.

No comments: