Monday, June 23, 2008

Many of You Might Hate Me After This

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say something I probably shouldn't.  And I'm only saying it because this has happened to me multiple times in the last two weeks, and it's really starting to piss me off.

Why the fuck can't anyone that works for a telephone company, credit card company or mortgage company call center speak English properly?  Seriously.

In the past two weeks, I have wasted countless hours - we're taking nearly double digits here - on the phone with different call centers, and it takes forever to resolve anything.  Like the double payment that Capital One took out of my account.  1 hour and 45 minutes to get them to understand that they double dipped me.  You know when I got someone that spoke English?  At 1 hour and 43 minutes when I was so livid and precariously close to slinging racial slurs through the phone line.

I'm not a hater, but for Christ's Sake, WTF?

No comments: