Monday, March 30, 2009

Black Market Fertility Drugs

The other day I was browsing the interweb (as the boy calls it), looking for some information about ovulation.

Exciting, I know.

But then I come across this website where there are hoards of women discussing their fertility problems and how they are seemingly unable to conceive.

Here's what struck me. This was not just a discussion about trying to conceive, it was a conversation about how to get Clomid from online pharmacies because their doctor's wouldn't give it to them. They didn't need it, but they were taking it anyway.

What?!?

After that whole thing, I suddenly decided that I was over it. Like, I really want to have a baby, but those chicks are just effing crazy. Their craziness completely cured me.

So that's it. No more counting. No more planning. No more peeing on sticks. We're sticking with the one we've got and we're moving ahead with planning our early retirement.

Thanks crazy ladies with your black market Clomid; you just made my life a whole lot less stressful.

No comments: