Monday, March 05, 2007

Beauty in an unlikely place

Many may find being unemployed a terrible state; I on the other hand, have embraced it. The beauty of unemployment is, it gives you tons of time to do other things that you've always wanted to do but just never had the time for. As an added bonus for me, this just happens to coincide with us moving to our new house, so I have plenty of time to pack us up.

Speaking of which, more beauty is to be found in the packing I am finding. For instance, I have located the missing piece to my sewing machine.....so I can now learn how to use it. I have found more yarn than I could ever dream for - it was still packed from the last time I moved and I have found oodles of crafting books - and we know what a crafty little fox I am - or at least try to be. All of these crafty discoveries have stirred up some very fab ideas that I can not wait to get started on.....my blog will finally start living up to its name!

There is a down side to all this goodness though.....I have misplaced my camera, so I can't take pictures of any of my progress OR my craftiness. Damn the boxes.

No comments: