Thursday, March 15, 2007

Laundry Tip

Here's a tip for all of you out there who are blessed with laundry duty; when washing socks and skivvies, do not wash them with things like jackets - especially if they have velcro on them anywhere. I learned this the hard way recently when out in public -specifically, getting out of the car at Sunday River. Before leaving, I had grabbed my jacket out of the dryer......upon popping out of the passenger seat, I noticed something blue hanging on the front of my jacket - both being the same shade of blue, I guess I didn't see it before. At first, I thought it was the thingy to clean my goggles with....oh no my friends, it happened to be a pair of Syd's skivvies. I got the eye roll, the scream and the "Mom, you are so embarrassing!!! I love it.

No comments: