Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Is the sickness everywhere?

Recently, Meg was saying how she feels like she has a sickly family; I too am beginning to think that we are living amongst some icky germs that just will not go away. I don't know what it is. Once upon a time, the pediatrician used to praise me for what a healthy child I had, now she furiously scribbles notes in the kid's chart and I'm sure the words "terrible parent" are in there somewhere......anyway, during the sickness today, I have managed to get sucked right in to myspace, which my friends reminded me was a "must-check on a daily basis" when we recently went to visit them in Boston for the weekend. I'm more of a "must-checker" of other blogs, flickr, and my bank balance to make sure that, while not necessarily employed, I haven't gone in the hole yet either.

On the plus side of the sickness, I have found my camera!! Thank heavens I can finally post pictures of all the progress I'm NOT making in the world of packing. Before I get to that though, I thought I would snag a shot of this:
The FOR RENT sign is innocent on its own, but if you take in to account that it is tacked to a Portland Public Works Caution sign, it gives it a whole new meaning. For those of you who are familiar with out landlord, you will know exactly what I mean. For those of you who are not, let me shed some light on it for you.

No comments: