Thursday, April 26, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I've been having some lately. A few weeks ago, I was assembling one of those shower cleaner things....and I spilled shower cleaner all over my cell phone. So, I replace that one, send out the desperate plea to everyone for their phone numbers so I can get myself back in order and then last week I dropped it in the toilet! Actually, it was almost flushed down the toilet. So, once again, I find myself shopping for a new cell phone. And I'm thinking that I would have been better off to just pay for the insurance that they tried to sell me.

My computer also seems to be on again, off again. I'm not sure what's going on with it.....but it is three years old.....and I've heard from different people that that's about the lifespan for one of these so I'm probably going to be shopping for one of these too. Any suggestions? I'd really like to go with an Apple this time but I don't know if I can afford it. It's kind of like the Dyson vaccuum that I'm lusting after, but can't quite justify spending the $500 on it.

Anyway, hope you're all well. Gearing up for another rainy day tomorrow it sounds like, poo poo.

No comments: