Thursday, May 03, 2007

Git 'er done.

As I sit here this morning with my little cup 'o joe, I realize this is the first time that I've been up early enough on a sunny day to enjoy the light that comes pouring through our kitchen windows....it's wonderful. So wonderful in fact, that, although it's searing my retinas, I'm not willing to pull the blinds. And it's shining so nicely thru my new IKEA tealight holders that I bought, specifically for that sill......love it......anyway, it's shaping up to be a nice day.....our flower beds need some attention and I am working on my last week of school. I need to be more like Meg and find one week where I will only tackle the stuff that needs to get done i.e. auction stuff, getting the word out about Shawls4Survivors - I have managed to let that drop completely off the map, rick-racking my blinds in my office (sounds fun doesn't it?), making instructional folders for the knitting class I'm teaching over a Syd's school, birthday party invites for the kid, and finding two perfectly, perfect yet not overpriced patio sets for the backyard so we can spend some time entertaining this summer. Word on the street is that we've got quite the party friendly neighbors here......of course, accomplishing all that would mean ignoring all my bloggy friends for a whole week, and I'm not sure I'm ready for a trial separation yet.....LOL.

No comments: