Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Friday!

You know, one of the things I love most about my new job is the freedom. Really. I have a great space in the house for my office and with a gorgeous lilac bush and an apple tree right outside the window, I have tranquility all around me. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I'm able to sit on the deck, in the sun with a Geary's, and conduct interviews either.....LOL. But really, I love all the new people I'm meeting. I spent an hour on the phone the other day with the nicest woman, interviewing her about a new art incubator......of course, initially I had no idea what an art incubator was, but she caught me right up, no worries. I've also discovered that I have time to do things like walk my dog, participate on the PTO and be creative, which has always been something I've liked to do, but not had time for. And did I mention that the kid seems a lot happier, just in general, now that I'm available to pick her up from school each day? I'm not sure life could get much better than this.......

Oy. I'm getting mushy in my old age......

No comments: