Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On The Road......

Well, this post is coming to you from the NY Thruway......we've made it 1/4 of the way in to our journey and it's been pleasantly uneventful. Bleary eyed, we pulled out at 5:30 this a.m. and are spending the evening in Niagara Falls....I'll post some pictures - and updates of this suicide inducing wedding - on a regular basis......and of course, I will not be able to go an entire week without reading all of you either.

Oh! And one other MAJOR big-time deal-i-o for me!! I was selected to begin writing a "Dear Abbey" column of sorts.....except it's for mom's. Apparently, someone likes the obnoxious humor that I try to convey on this blog and wants me to do the same for the column. I will post a link as soon as I have one.

Until the next stop......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niagara Falls! Slowly I turn... step by step... inch by inch...

GB said...

Apparently, someone likes the obnoxious humor that I try to convey on this blog and wants me to do the same for the column.

Yeah, I like your blog too, but I can't offer you a column. Sorry about that ;)