Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Looking for Technical Help

Alrighty bloggy friends.....I need your help. Ocassionally, I get a comment or two posted to my blog.....which thrills me to no end because I like to believe that I am not the only person who reads this thing! Anyway, I have searched and searched and have not yet found a way to respond to comments that are left via Blogger. Any suggestions? Is this why many of you prefer Typepad? Should I move? Egads! I don't know.......

This will now plague me until I can get a resolution.....and I'm leaving to go straight to Hell itself tomorrow, so act fast......I musn't be distracted whilst driving 963 miles!!!!

To the few that have left comments - plus Meg - thank you! I'm not ignoring you, I promise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Respond? Never!!! YOU are the blogger - the vaunted internet authority and all powerful one. Your readers should just be thankful that you allow them to comment. Do not sink down to their level and acknowledge them, ever.

However, whenever I blogged I usually just responded with my own comment in the same old comments section. Seems to work and don't know of any other way.

GB said...

Seconded.