Friday, September 07, 2007

I Heart Anthropologie

Remember when you were a kid and it was time to go back to school and you would leaf through the catalogs, dog-earring the pages you wanted outfits from? In my house, it was always the $5 JCPenny catalog. I used to wait all summer for it to show up in my mailbox, just so I could pick out school clothes. Now, I wait just as anxiously for the Anthropologie catalog to show up.

And just since I'm turning the big 3-0 in just two days, I think I might treat myself. Nothing extravagant, although I would certainly love to buy this. Given the fact that we're adhering to a strict budget these days though, I think I might treat myself to this and these instead. Or maybe just this apron, because it's so damn cute.

Have a happy weekend; I know I will!

No comments: